Multiflange Beam Clamp, Electro-Galvanized Steel
- Item # 1RVG3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PHSW4
- Catalog Page # 2823
- UNSPSC # 31162905
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Beam Clamp
- Type Multiflange
- Rod Size 1/4"
- Max. Load (Lb.) C and Z Purlins 200 and Flat Flanges 160
- Material Electro-Galvanized Steel
- Length (In.) 3-1/4
- Width (In.) 3-1/4
- Thread Size (In.) 1/4
- Metal Detectable Yes
- Description/Special Features Attaches to Bottom of Purlins and Beams to Support Threaded Rods, Swivel Option
- Standards UL Listed For Fire Protection Applications (Max 3" Schedule 40 Steel Pipe)
Compliance and Restrictions
- Caddy PHSW Multi Purpose Purlin Clamp with Swivel Spec Sheet
- Caddy Electrical Low Voltage Datacomm Fasteners 2011 Catalog
- Caddy Multi Flange Rod Hanger For Purlins Beams Joists Brochure
- Caddy Reference Guide Catalog
- Caddy Mechanical Hangers Supports for Plumbing HVAC Fire Protection Catalog
- Caddy Fire Sprinkler Hanging Bracing Products Catalog
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.