For 3/8" Rod Size Beam Clamp, Black Malleable Iron
- Item # 1CWC3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2550037PL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31162905
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Beam ClampsNote: Setscrews must be tightened and torqued onto the sloped side of the I-beam.C-Clamps with Setscrew and LocknutFor structural attachment to top or bottom of metal beams, purlins, channels, or angle iron. Hardened steel setscrew.Meet Federal Specifications WW-H-171 (Type 23) and MSS ANSI/MSS-SP-58 (Type 19 and 23); install in accordance with ANSI/MSS-SP-69.
- Item Beam Clamp
- Type For 3/8" Rod Size
- Rod Size 3/8"
- Max. Load (Lb.) 400
- Material Black Malleable Iron
- Length (In.) 3/4
- Width (In.) 3/4
- Metal Detectable Yes
- Description/Special Features For Structural Attachment To Top Or Bottom Of Metal Beams, Purlins, Channel, Or Angle Iron
- Standards Conforms with Federal Specification WW-H-171 (Type 23), Manufacturers Standardization Society ANSI/MSS-SP-58 (Type 23)
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.