1 gal. Exterior Clear and Translucent Coating with 24 hr. Dry Time, Natural
- Item# 2NTA7
- Mfr. Model# 140.0003000.007
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31211706
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Clear and Translucent Coating
- Color Family Clears
- Color Natural
- Finish Flat
- Size 1 gal.
- VOC Content Less Than550g/L
- Coverage 400 to 600 sq. ft. Smooth Surface, 150 to 250 sq. ft. Rough Surface
- Dry Time 24 hr.
- Application Temperature Above 50 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Spray
- Surface Wood Surfaces
- Exposure Conditions Exterior
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, CT, DC, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA and VA
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2NTA8CABOT
Price $278.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.