Portable Micro Percussion Marking Machine, 115 Voltage, 1 Phase, 60 Hz
- Item # 32NL76
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2005
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23101515
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Micro Percussion Marking Machine
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Marking Area 4-5/16" x 1-1/2"
- Character Height 0.059" to 1.570"
- Marking Speed 1 to 4 Letters per Second
- Marking Depth 0.005" to 0.015"
- Cutter Dia. 0.125"
- Cutter Material Carbide
- Material Compatibility Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Water/Oil Hardened Steel
- Rockwell HRC Limitation 63
- Marking Operation X, Y Axis
- Interface RS 232, IO, USB Port
- Overall Width 16-1/2"
- Overall Depth 23-5/8"
- Overall Height 15-3/4"
- Air Requirements 90 psi
- Features Independent Operation - No PC Required, Integrated Software, Internal Storage for Up to 30,000 Files, Vibrates From 80 to 300 Times Per Second
- Includes Software, Keyboard, 5.7" Color LCD Screen, 3rd Axis Rotary Marking Option for Round Parts, 400 MB Memory Space with File Management Function, Interface for Extra Monitor and PC Communication, Air Regulator, Engraving Bit
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.