1/2" Fixed Insulated Micrometer Torque Wrench, 14"L, 6 to 44 ft.-lb.
- Item # 31CE80
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 01745
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Insulated Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 1/2"
- Head Type Fixed
- Ratcheting Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Torque Measurement Type Inch-Pound,Newton-Meter
- Primary Scale Range 6 to 44 ft.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments 2 lb.
- Secondary Scale Range 8 to 60 Nm
- Secondary Scale Increments 2 Nm
- Overall Length 14"
- Rotation CW
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Accuracy +/-3%
- Visual/Audible Indicators Audible Click
- Min. Arc Swing 0
- Number of Geared Teeth 72
- Setting Automatic Reset
- Material Steel/Nylon
- Handle Steel/Nylon
- Standards IEC 60900:2004, Category C Impact Tested
- Includes Plastic Storage Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.