Paper Air Metal Connector Nailer, Yellow
- Item # 3HZF7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MCN250
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27131506
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 11.3 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
For fastening metal connectors and strapping applications. Features exposed nail-tip design and safety system that prevents misfires.
- Item Air Metal Connector Nailer
- Style Angled
- Head Style Full Round
- Collation Angle 35 Degrees
- Collation Type Paper
- Fastener Range 1-1/2" to 2-1/2"
- Shank Dia. 0.131" to 0.162"
- CFM per Shot 0.060
- Required Pressure 70 to 100 psi
- Max. Pressure 120 psi
- Magazine Capacity 53
- Firing Mode Sequential
- Exhaust Adjustable
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Color Yellow
- Air Inlet 1/4" NPT
- Length 16-1/8"
- Width 3-1/2"
- Height 14"
- Tool Weight 6.00 lb.
- Features Low Nail Lockout, Push-Button Depth Adjustment, and Steel Guards
- For Use With 35 Degrees Paper Tape Metal Connector Nails
- Includes Rafter Hook
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions