Combination Plunge and Fixed-Base Router
- Item # 3TXE5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1617EVS
- Catalog Page # 732
- UNSPSC # 27112707
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 11.15 lbs.
Country of Origin Mexico Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
With constant response circuitry, this powerful router maintains a constant speed throughout the cut, delivering clean, accurate results. The variable-speed dial allows you to set the optimal speed. The precision centering design allows the bit to be centered with the sub-base or optional template guides. Glide along the intended cutline using dovetail fixtures, templates, jigs, and other guidance devices.
- Item HP Fixed-Base Electronic Router
- HP 2-1/4
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Amps 12
- Voltage 120
- No Load RPM 8000 to 25,000
- Power Source 120 V AC
- Tool Length (In.) 6
- Base Size (In.) 6
- Tool Weight (Lb.) 8.3
- Cord 10'
- Switch On/Off
- Handle Two Handle
- Speed Type Electronic Variable
- Includes 1/4" Collet Chuck, 1/2" Collet Chuck, 16mm Shaft Wrench, Collet Nut Wrench, Guide Adapter, Chip Shield, Rubber Cord, Fixed Base, T-Handle Hex Height Adjustment Wrench
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions