2-1/2" Round Boiler Gauge with 1/4" MNPT Center Back Connection, 0 to 75 psi
- Item # 4CFC4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4CFC4
- Catalog Page # 575
- UNSPSC # 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Round Boiler Gauge
- Boiler Gauge Nominal Size 2-1/2"
- Gauge Connection Location Center Back
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 75
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Accuracy +/-3-2-3%
- Basic Gauge Case Material Steel
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Brass / Bronze
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Boiler Gauge Type Round Boiler Gauge
- Boiler Gauge Temp. Range - F 60 Degrees to 260 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) 20 to 120
- Temp. Accuracy +/-3%
- Case Material Steel
- Case Color Black
- Socket Material Brass
- Tube Material Bronze
- Window Polycarbonate
- Boiler Gauge Stem Length 1.59"
- Boiler Gauge Stem Extension Length 1.89"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.