Single Gas Detector, O2, 0-30 Pct, NA, Ylw
- Item # 30N713
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XT-X000-Y-NA
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Single Gas Detector, North America, Yellow
- Gas Type O2
- Detects Oxygen
- Sensor Range 0 to 30% v/v
- Resolution 0.0010
- Operating Temp. Range -4 to +122 Degrees F, -20 to +50 Degrees C
- Alarm Setting Low 19.5%, High 23.5%
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type 4.2 V Lithium
- Battery Life 2 yr.
- Display LCD
- Interchangeable Sensors Yes
- Height 5-1/2"
- Width 2-13/16"
- Depth 1-13/16"
- Standards CSA: Class 1, Div.1, Gr. A, B, C, D -- IECEx: Ga Ex ia IIC T4 -- ATEX: CE EX II 1 G Ga Ex ia IIC T4 -- INMETRO Br Ex Ia IIC T44
- Features Continuous LCD Shows Real-Time Gas Concentrations, Compact and Lightweight Design Makes it Comfortable to Wear, Water-Resistant, Simple Automatic Calibration Procedure, Compatabile with BW Microdock II Automatic Test and Calibration Station, Full Function Self-Test Of Sensor, Battery Status, Circut Integrity and Audible/Visual Alarms On Start Up, Bright Wide-Angled Visual Alarm Bars, Built-In Concussion-Proof Boot.
- Includes Detector Complete with Specified Sensor(s), Stainless Steel Alligator Clip and Concussion-Proof Housing, Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery, Charging Adapter, 3 ft./1m Calibration Hose with Quick Connect, 10 ft./3m Sampling Hose with Particulate Filter and Quick Connect, Reversable Screwdriver, Kit of (5) Spare Pump Filters, Manual, Multi-Language CD Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.