Single Gas Detector,NH3,0-400 ppm,Ylw
- Item # 30N653
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GAXT-A2-DL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Single Gas Detector, North America, Black
- Gas Type NH3
- Detects Ammonia
- Sensor Range 0 to 400 ppm
- Resolution 1 ppm
- Operating Temp. Range -4 to +104 Degrees F, -20 to +40 Degrees C
- Alarm Setting Low 25 ppm, High 50 ppm
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Life 1-1/2 yr.
- Display LCD
- Interchangeable Sensors No
- Height 2-1/4"
- Width 4-1/2"
- Depth 4-1/2"
- Standards UL, ATEX, IECEx, CE, American Bureau of Shipping
- Features Continuous LCD Shows Real-Time Gas Concentrations, Compact and Lightweight Design Makes it Comfortable to Wear, Water Resistant, Simple Automatic Calibrations Procedure, Compataible with BW Microdock II Automatic Test and Calibration Station, Full Function Self-Test Of Sensor, Battery Status, Circuit Integrity and Audible/Visual Alarms On Start Up, Bright Wide-Angled Visual Alarm Bars, Built-In Concussion-Proof Boot
- Includes Detector with NH3 Sensor, Alligator Clip, Concussion-Proof Housing, Calibration/Test Cap and Hose, Manual and Muliti-Language CD Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.