Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas, -4 to 122F, LCD
- Item# 5ZYY2
- Mfr. Model# QT-XWHM-R-Y-NA-CS
- Catalog Page# 2215
- UNSPSC# 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas
- Detects Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Lower Explosive Limit
- Gas Type LEL, O2, H2S, CO
- Sensor Range O2 0 to 30%, CO 0 to 1000 ppm, H2S 0 to 200 ppm, LEL 0 to 100%
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to 50 Degrees C (-4 to 122 Degrees F)
- Alarm Setting O2 19.5 or 23.5%, CO 35 or 200 ppm, H2S 10 or 15 ppm, LEL 10 or 20% (These Alarm Points May be Adjusted Manually for OSHA and/or State Regulations)
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium Polymer
- Battery Life 2 yr.
- Display LCD
- Standards CSA Class I, Div. I, Fr. A,B,C,D ATEX CE ex II G Ga Ex ia IIC T4 IECEx Ga Ex ia IIC T4 Brazil BR-Exia IIC T4
- Features Confined Space, Calibration: Every 6 Months, Housing: Composite, Resistant To Dust and Water
- Height 5-1/8"
- Width 3-1/4"
- Depth 1-7/8"
- Includes Accessories, Cal Gas, Hose
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.