Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas, Alkaline, Ylw
- Item# 33N506
- Mfr. Model# QT-XWHM-A-Y-NA
- Catalog Page# 2215
- UNSPSC# 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas, North America
- Detects Oxygen, Combustibles, Hydrogen Sulfide, Carbon Monoxide
- Gas Type LEL, O2, H2S, CO
- Sensor Range H2S 0 to 200 ppm, CO 0 to 1000 ppm, O2 0.0 to 30.0% v/v, LEL 0 to 100% LEL/0 to 5.0% v/v
- Resolution H2S (1 ppm Increments), CO (1 ppm Increments), O2 (0.1 % v/v Increments), LEL (0.1 % v/v Increments)
- Housing Color Yellow
- Operating Temp. Range -4 to +122 Degrees F/-20 to +50 Degrees C
- Alarm Setting Adjustable- H2S - Low 10 ppm, High 15 ppm. O2 - Low 19.5%, High 23.5%. LEL - Low 10%, High 20%. CO - Low 35 ppm, High 200 ppm
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Alkaline
- Display Alphanumeric LCD
- Standards CSA Class 1, Div. 1, Gr A, B, C, D, ATEX CE II 1 G Ga Ex ia IIC T4, IECEx Ga Ex ia IIC T4 BR-Ex1a IIC T4
- Features Adaptable To A Variety Of Applications
- Height 1-15/16"
- Width 3-1/4"
- Depth 5-1/8"
- Includes Alkaline Pack with (3) AA Batteries, Charger Wall Plug, Calibration Cap and Tubing, Reversible Screwdriver, Manual, Materials Booklet and Technical Reference Guide
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.