Multi-Gas Detector, O2/LEL/H2S/CO, NA, Blk
- Item# 23N243
- Mfr. Model# MCXL-XWHM-B-NA
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113118
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
This gas detector is a personal safety device that alerts you to hazardous gas levels. The screen provides continuous information, including battery life, alarm condition, and gas identifier bars. You can determine where the alarm setpoints should be, and it is up to you to respond to the alarm.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas, North America
- Detects Oxygen, Combustible, Hydrogen Sulfide, Carbon Monoxide
- Gas Type LEL, O2, H2S, CO
- Sensor Range O2 0 to 30.0%, LEL 0 to 100% 0 to 5.0% v/v, H2S 0 to 100 ppm, CO 0 to 500 ppm
- Resolution O2 (0.1% vol. Increments), LEL (1% LEL Increments), H2S (1 ppm Increments), CO (1 ppm Increments)
- Housing Color Black
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to +58 Degrees C (-4 to +136 Degrees F)
- Alarm Setting Adjustable
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium Polymer
- Battery Life 10 hr.
- Display Alphanumeric LCD
- Standards CSA Class 1, Div. 1 Gr. A, B, C & D, ATEX CE II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga, IECEx Ex ia IIC T4 Ga, CE
- Features Monitors up to Four Hazards, Intelliflash Verifies Operation and Compliance, Water-Resistant, One-Button Operation, Concussion-Proof Boot
- Height 4-3/8"
- Width 2-3/8"
- Depth 1-1/8"
- Includes Charging Adaptor, Calibration/Test Cap and Hose, Manual, Multi-Language CD Manual
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General