Multi-Gas Detector,Type LEL/O2/CO/H2S
- Item # 53TY43
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BWC4-Y-C
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector
- Detects Combustible Gases, Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide
- Gas Type LEL, O2, CO, H2S
- Sensor Range O2 0 to 25%, LEL 0 to 100%, H2S 0 to 100 ppm, CO 0 to 1000 ppm
- Resolution O2 (0.1% vol. Increments), LEL (1% LEL Increments), H2S (1ppm,0.1 ppm Increments), CO (1 ppm Increments)
- Housing Color Yellow
- Operating Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 55 Degrees C (-4 Degrees to 131 Degrees F)
- Alarm Setting LEL Alarm 1 - 10%, Alarm 2 - 20%, O2 Alarm 1 - 19.5%, Alarm 2 - 23.5 %, CO Alarm 1 - 35 ppm, Alarm 2 - 50 ppm, H2S Alarm 1 - 10 ppm, Alarm 2 - 15 ppm
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium
- Battery Life 2 yr.
- Display LCD
- Standards UL Class I, Div. 1, Gr. A, B, C and D, Class I, Zone 0, Gr. IIC, AEx II 1G Ex ia IIC Temperature Class T4 Ga, IECEx Ex ia IIC Temperature Class T4 Ga
- Features Easy and Comfortable to Wear, Easy Operation with One Button, Easy Visual Compliance with Flashing, Easy and Cost Effective to Own, Chinese/New Zealand Version
- Height 4-45/64"
- Width 1-5/16"
- Includes Calibration Cap and Tubing
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.