Multi-Gas Detector, 2 Gas,H2S, CO,Yellow
- Item # 48PH46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MCX3-00HM-Y-NA
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 2 Gas
- Detects Hydrogen Sulfide, Carbon Monoxide
- Gas Type H2S, CO
- Sensor Range H2S 0 to 100 ppm, CO 0 to 500 ppm
- Resolution H2S (1 ppm Increments), CO (1 ppm Increments)
- Housing Color Yellow
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to +50 Degrees C (-4 to +122 Degrees F)
- Alarm Setting All Alarms Adjustable, Low H2S 10 ppm, High H2S 15 ppm, Low CO 35 ppm, High CO 200 ppm
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Battery Life 18 hr.
- Display LCD
- Standards CSA Class 1, Div. 1 Gr. A, B, C & D, ATEX CE II 1 G Ga Ex ia IIC T4, IECEx Ga Ex ia IIC T4, CE European Conformity
- Features Monitors Up to Four Hazards, Intelliflash Verifies Operation and Compliance, Water Resistant, Datalogging and Eventlogging, Concussion Proof Boot, Compact, Lightweight, Easy to Use, 5 yr. Life Expectancy, 3 yr. Warranty
- Height 4-13/32"
- Width 2-13/32"
- Depth 1-13/64"
- Includes Stainless Steel Alligator Clip, Concussion Proof Housing, Rechargeable Battery, Charger Wall Plug, Calibration Cap and Hose, CD Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.