- Item # 35HY18
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MCXL-XW00-Y-NA
- Catalog Page # 1824
- UNSPSC # 41113118
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector
- Detects Oxygen, Combustible
- Gas Type O2, LEL
- Sensor Range O2 0 to 30.0%, LEL 0 to 100%, 0 to 5.0% v/v
- Resolution O2 (0.1% vol. Increments), LEL (1% LEL Increments)
- Housing Color Yellow
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to +50 Degrees C (-4 to +122 Degrees F)
- Alarm Setting Adjustable
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium Polymer
- Battery Life 18 hr.
- Display Graphical LCD
- Standards CSA, ATEX, IECEx, CE
- Features Easy and Comfortable to Wear; Thin and Lightweight, Easy Operation and Straightforward Training with One Button Simplicity, Easy Visual Compliance with Flashing, Green Intelliflash(TM), Easy and Cost Effective to Own
- Height 4-13/32"
- Width 2-13/32"
- Depth 1-13/64"
- Includes Detector Complete with Specified Sensor Configuration, Stainless Steel Alligator Clip and Concussion Proof Housing, Test Cap, Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.