Multi-Gas Detector, O2/LEL/H2S, BR, Black
- Item # 23M787
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XT-XWH0-B-BR
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113118
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 3 Gas, Brazil
- Detects Oxygen, Combustible, Hydrogen Sulfide
- Gas Type O2, LEL, H2S
- Sensor Range O2 0 to 30.0%, LEL 0 to 100%, 0 to 5.0% v/v, H2S 0 to 100 ppm
- Resolution O2 (0.1% vol. Increments), LEL (1% LEL Increments), H2S (1 ppm Increments)
- Housing Color Black
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to +50 Degrees C (-4 to +122 Degrees F)
- Alarm Setting Adjustable
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium Polymer
- Battery Life 8 to 13 hr.
- Display Alphanumeric LCD
- Standards CSA Class 1, Div. 1, Gr A, B, C & D, ATEX CE II 1 G Ga Ex ia IIC T4, IECEx Ga Ex ia IIC T4
- Features Monitors up to Four Hazards, Water-Resistant, Integrated Sampling Pump, Standard Datalogging and Eventlogging, Concussion-Proof Boot
- Height 5-1/8"
- Width 2-13/16"
- Depth 2"
- Includes Calibration Hose (3 ft./1m), Sampling Hose (10 ft./3m), Screwdriver, (5) Spare Pump Filters, Manual, Multi-Language CD Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.