20A Time Delay Melamine Fuse with 600VAC/300VDC Voltage Rating; LP-CC Series
- Item # 1CX53
- Mfr. Model # LP-CC-20
- Catalog Page # 187
- UNSPSC # 39121609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Fuse
- Fuse Amps 20A
- Indicating / Nonindicating Nonindicating
- Series LP-CC
- Fuse Voltage Rating 600VAC/300VDC
- Fuse Speed Time Delay
- Class CC
- Element Dual
- Body Material Melamine
- Rejection / Nonrejection Rejection
- Body Style Cylindrical
- Fuse Interrupt Rating 200kA at 600VAC, 20kA at 300VDC
- Length 1-1/2"
- Diameter 13/32"
- Functionally Equal To Mersen/Ferraz Shawmut ATDR, Littelfuse CCMR
- Standards CE/UL-248-4 Guide JDDZ/CSA Class 1422-02
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 22UZ02POWER FIRST
Clearance Price $45.74 / pkg. of 5
List Price $60.20
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.