PV Phase Surge Protection Device, 600VDC Wye
- Item # 19D533
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BSPH2600PVR
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Surge Protection Device
- Phase PV
- Voltage 600VDC Wye
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage 700VDC
- Voltage Protection Rating 2.5kV or less
- Nominal Discharge Current 12.5kA
- Modes of Protection (DC+)-(DC-), (DC+/-)-G
- Filtering / Nonfiltering Nonfiltering
- Modular / Nonmodular Modular
- Mounting Style DIN Rail
- Enclosure Material Thermoplastic
- IP Rating 20
- Length 3.93"
- Width 1.42"
- Depth 2.56"
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase 25kA
- Max. Surge Current Per Mode 25kA
- Number of Poles 2
- Number of Wires 2
- Wire Gauge 14 to 2 AWG
- Standards UL 1449 3rd Edition, IEC 61643-1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.