Fuse Block, Telecom Protection, 70 to 800A, Fuse UL Class Not Class Rated, 60VDC
- Item # 4CX17
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 15100-604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121507
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 5.5 lbs.
Country of Origin Mexico Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Telecom fuse blocks are single-pole, fusible disconnect switches that accept series TPL telecom fuses to provide overcurrent protection for DC power-distribution circuits in telecommunications systems. These fuse blocks are typically connected to a line or load bus where multiple power system components are connected. Their switching mechanism allows power to be shut off at the block when installing or maintaining equipment on the circuit. They have a removable cover for access to fuses, clips for securing fuses within the block, and terminals for connecting to the circuit.
- Item Fuse Block
- Fits Fuse Type Telecom Protection
- Fuse UL Class Not Class Rated
- Amp Range 70 to 800A
- Number of Poles 1
- Voltage Rating 60VDC
- For Fuse Size 3-1/2" L x 1-1/2" dia.
- Compatible Fuse Series TPL
- Series 15000
- Visual Indication Nonindicating
- Fuse Block Style Nonrejection
- Fuse Block Design Covered
- Wire Range 3/0 AWG to 350 MCM
- Mounting Style Threaded with Locknut
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions