Fuse, Glass Fuse, Time Delay, 300mA, GMC Series, PK 5
- Item # 1CK04
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GMC-300-R
- Catalog Page # 182
- UNSPSC # 39121604
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.03 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These cartridge-style, time-delay glass fuses tolerate temporary inrush currents without opening, which prevents nuisance-blowing from equipment startups. Also called slow-blow glass fuses, they open to disconnect an electrical circuit when exposed to sustained loads and short circuits.Glass fuses provide overcurrent protection for low-current circuits in appliances, electronics circuit boards, and lighting fixtures. They typically have a voltage rating of 300VAC or less and are used for applications where they won't be exposed to high heat that could shatter the glass. Their small, cylindrical body is see-through for checking whether the fuse wire is intact or has melted.
- Item Fuse
- Amps 300mA
- AC Voltage Rating 250VAC
- DC Voltage Rating Not Rated
- Series GMC
- Visual Indication Glass Fuse
- Speed Time Delay
- Body Style Cylindrical
- Fits Fuse Block Style Nonrejection
- Interrupt Rating 10kA at 125VAC, 35A at 250VAC
- Fuse Size 20mm L x 5mm dia.
- Length 20mm
- Diameter 5mm
- Equivalent Brand and Series Bussmann GMC, Littelfuse 239, Mersen GSC
- Equivalent Series 239, GMC, GSC
- Body Material Glass
- Compatible Fuse Block Series HTB
- Element Single
- Standards CE, UL 248-14 Guide JDYX, CSA Certification Class 1422-01
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions