20A Fast Acting Fiberglass High Speed Semiconductor Fuses with 700VAC/DC Voltage Rating; FWP Series
- Item # 6F413
- Mfr. Model # FWP-20A14F
- Catalog Page # 189
- UNSPSC # 39121612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Speed Semiconductor Fuses
- Fuse Amps 20A
- Indicating / Nonindicating Nonindicating
- Series FWP
- Fuse Voltage Rating 700VAC/DC
- Fuse Speed Fast Acting
- Class High Speed
- Element Single
- Body Material Fiberglass
- Rejection / Nonrejection Nonrejection
- Body Style Cylindrical
- Fuse Interrupt Rating 200kA at 700VAC, 50kA at 700VDC
- Length 2"
- Diameter 9/16"
- Functionally Equal To Littelfuse L70S, Mersen/Ferraz Shawmut A70P, A70QS
- Standards CE, UL Recognized, CSA Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.