1-Pole Glass and Ceramic Fuse Holder, AC: 250VAC, DC: 125VDC, 1/8 to 15A, Series HKP
- Item # 1CV90
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HKP-HH-R
- Catalog Page # 187
- UNSPSC # 39121617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Fuse Block or Fuse Holder Type Fuse Holder
- Item Fuse Holder
- Fuse Type Glass and Ceramic
- Fuse UL Class Not Class Rated
- Amp Range of Fuse Block or Holder 1/8 to 15A
- Fuse Block or Holder AC Voltage Rating 250VAC
- Fuse Block or Holder DC Voltage Rating 125VDC
- Number of Poles 1
- For Fuse Series HKP
- Series HKP
- Indicating / Nonindicating Nonindicating
- Fuse Block Design Not Applicable
- Mounting Style Panel
- Connector Type Slip-On
- Wire Size 14 AWG
- Height 2.64"
- Width 0.69"
- Length 0.69"
- Standards UL-R
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1CV80EATON BUSSMANN
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.