Low 8/High 16 Watt Floorstand Examination Light with Low 25,000 Lux @ 18, High 50,000 Lux @ 18"" Lig
- Item # 35FT57
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # NXFL
- Catalog Page # 513
- UNSPSC # 42182602
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 36.5 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This exam light gives off minimal heat and produce cool light beams while providing a more comfortable setting for patients. Offers 2 illumination levels and has dual handles. Features flexible arm with extensive reach and range of motion that allows light to be directed where needed. Typical applications include Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC), Veterinary, Emergency Departments (ED), dermatology and plastic surgery, primary care and examination, and OB/GYN operating rooms.
- Item Examination Light
- Medical Lighting Type Floorstand
- Lighting Technology LED
- Watts Low 8/High 16
- Voltage 120
- Color Temperature 4600K
- Light Output Low 25,000 Lux @ 18, High 50,000 Lux @ 18""
- Arm Length 45"
- Color White
- Adjustable Flexible with Extensive Reach and Range of Motion
- Lens Clear
- Overall Reach 45"
- Cord Length 5.42 ft.
- Switch Rocker
- Includes Floorstand Base with Upright and Hardware Kit
- Cord Type Plug In
- Lamp Included Yes
- Special Features Illuminance Low Level 25,000 lux At 18", High Level 50,000 lux At 18", CRI of 93, (2) LED Light Modules with A 40,000 hr. Life Each, Wall, Floor, Ceiling and Table Mount Configurations for The Practitioner, 5 yr. Limited Warranty
- Standards UL/IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN/IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1 M90 Certified
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions