50 Watt Dual Ceiling Examination Light with 78,000 Lux @ 24" Light Output
- Item # 35FV05
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # OP216DT
- Catalog Page # 514
- UNSPSC # 42182602
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 130.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Perfect low-maintenance, top-performing light for most examination applications in the hospital, physician’s office, surgery center, and veterinary field. Sleek profile. Provides a virtually heat-free light so the patient remains comfortable.
- Item Examination Light
- Medical Lighting Type Dual Ceiling
- Lighting Technology Halogen
- Watts 50
- Voltage 120
- Color Temperature 3300K
- Light Output 78,000 Lux @ 24"
- Arm Length 37-1/2"
- Color White
- Adjustable Flexible with Extensive Reach and Range of Motion
- Lens Clear
- Overall Reach 37-1/2"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Switch Rocker
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 35FV06
- Includes HD and Double Trac
- Lamp Included Yes
- Special Features (3) Halogen Bulbs, Each with 2000 hr. Average Bulb Life, Bulbs are Wired in Parallel to Ensure Continuous Operation, Design Allows Removal or Replacement of SteriHandle with One Hand, 5 yr. Limited Warranty
- Standards UL/IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN/IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1 M90 Certified
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions