35 Watt Dual Ceiling Surgical Light with 58,000 Lux @ 40" Light Output
- Item # 35FV18
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A100DC
- Catalog Page # 513
- UNSPSC # 42191602
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 101.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Provides virtually limitless rotation on ceiling mounts. Designed with high intensity illumination, very smooth focus, and maneuverability. Long arm system ensures that either light can be positioned in the widest range of positions possible, making it ideal for examination applications.
- Item Surgical Light
- Medical Lighting Type Dual Ceiling
- Lighting Technology Halogen
- Watts 35
- Voltage 120
- Color Temperature 3500K
- Light Output 58,000 Lux @ 40"
- Arm Length 31"
- Color White
- Adjustable Flexible with Extensive Reach and Range of Motion
- Lens Clear
- Overall Reach 31"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Switch Rocker
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 35FV24
- Includes HD and Double Ceiling Mount
- Lamp Included Yes
- Special Features (3) Halogen Bulbs, Rated with A 2000 hr. Bulb Life, Bulbs Wired In Parallel for Continuous Operation, Compact 20" Diameter Lighthead, Cool Operation for Long Hours of Use, CE Marked, 5 yr. Limited Warranty
- Standards UL/IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN/IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1 M90 Certified
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions