20 Watt Wall Examination Light with 35,000 Lux @ 39" Light Output
- Item # 53XL24
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SELEDW
- Catalog Page # 514
- UNSPSC # 42182602
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 9.5 lbs.
Country of Origin Norway Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The Super Exam LED Exam Light features controls that are mounted directly on the easy-access handle, so you can access all light functions and simultaneously aim the bright light exactly where you need it, all with a single hand. The drift-free spring-loaded arm helps make sure that the light stays put. A recessed light source helps reduce glare and a low-output mode lets you check on sleeping patients without disturbing them.
- Item Examination Light
- Medical Lighting Type Wall
- Lighting Technology LED
- Watts 20
- Voltage 120
- Color Temperature 4000K
- Light Output 35,000 Lux @ 39"
- Arm Length 37"
- Initial Lumens 35,000
- Color White
- Adjustable Flexible with Extensive Reach and Range of Motion
- Lens Clear
- Overall Reach 51"
- Cord Length 5.42 ft.
- Switch Push Button
- Includes HD and Wall Mount
- Construction Metal
- Cord Type SVT
- Lamp Included Yes
- Special Features SteriTouch(R) Coating, Light Source Covered with Tempered Glass, Smooth Surface Design, High Performing Energy Efficient LED Components, Recessed LED Light Source, Fully Dimmable, 5 yr. Warranty, Night Light/Low Light Output Mode, Flexible and Precise Covered Spring-Balanced Arm, Dimming Switch is Positioned Near The Handle, Easy Access Handle Designed
- Standards ES60601-1, IEC 60601-2-41, EN 60601-1-2, CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 60601-1 Certified
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions