150 Watt Floorstand Examination Light with 86,000 Lux @ 24" Light Output
- Item # 35FT67
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CS316FL
- Catalog Page # 513
- UNSPSC # 42182602
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 54.5 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This light meets all FDA requirements, and is approved to the most stringent UL and IEC standards for medical lighting. Also meets the CA Seismic Codes. Manufactured in an ISO 13485 facility. Typical applications include Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC), Veterinary, Emergency Departments (ED), dermatology and plastic surgery, primary care and examination, and OB/GYN operating rooms.
- Item Examination Light
- Medical Lighting Type Floorstand
- Lighting Technology Halogen
- Watts 150
- Voltage 120
- Color Temperature 4300K
- Light Output 86,000 Lux @ 24"
- Arm Length 37-1/2"
- Color White
- Adjustable Flexible with Extensive Reach and Range of Motion
- Lens Clear
- Overall Reach 37-1/2"
- Cord Length 9.83 ft.
- Switch Footswitch
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 35FV13
- Includes Floorstand Base with Upright and Hardware Kit
- Cord Type Plug In
- Lamp Included Yes
- Special Features Up to 60,000 lux At 1m, CRI of 94, Bi-Level Dimmer for Variable Intensity, Variable Spot Size of 2" to 10", 150W Halogen Bulb Provides 600 hr. Average Bulb Life on Standard Setting, Mounting Systems Meet California Seismic Codes, 5 yr. Limited Warranty
- Standards UL/IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN/IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1 M90 Certified
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions