150 Watt Ceiling Examination Light with 126,000 Lux @ 24" Light Output
- Item # 35FV11
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CS316ST
- Catalog Page # 514
- UNSPSC # 42182602
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 106.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Provides pure, white light along with a no-drift arm, high-intensity setting, and variable spot-sized control.
- Item Examination Light
- Medical Lighting Type Ceiling
- Lighting Technology Halogen
- Watts 150
- Voltage 120
- Color Temperature 4300K
- Light Output 126,000 Lux @ 24"
- Arm Length 37-1/2"
- Color White
- Adjustable Flexible with Extensive Reach and Range of Motion
- Lens Clear
- Overall Reach 37-1/2"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Switch Rocker
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 35FV13
- Includes HD and Single Trac
- Lamp Included Yes
- Special Features Halogen Bulb Provides 600 hr. Average Bulb Life On Standard Setting, Friction Knob Allows User to Adjust Friction On The Self-Balancing Arm Positioning to Desired Tension Without A Tool, Mounting Systems Meet California Seismic Codes, 5 yr. Limited Warranty
- Standards UL/IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN/IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1 M90 Certified
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions