25-3/8"L Crimper, 14 to 4/0 AWG
- Item # 22P123
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MD68
- Catalog Page # 388
- UNSPSC # 27111518
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Primary Crimping Application Electrical Wire and Cable
- Item Crimper
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Capacity 14 to 4/0 AWG
- Overall Length 25-3/8"
- For Use With Copper, Aluminum, ACSR, Copperweld, Alumoweld, Steel, 6201 5005, Compressed and Compact Conductors, Copper Taps: #10 sol. - 2/0 str., Aluminum, ACSR Taps: #14 sol. - 4/0 ACSR, Stirrups: #6 ACSR - 4/0 ACSR, Overhead Full Tension Deadend, Full Tension Splices, Non Tension Splices, and Terminals Conductor Range: #10 str. - 4/0 ACSR, Code conductor connectors: #6 - 4/0 str. Copper and Aluminum
- Cuts No
- Strips No
- Max. Crimping Force 9000 lb.
- Adjustable Manual
- Handle Type Molded
- Replacement Die Code None
- Features O and D3 Die Indexes
- Standards ROHS Compatible
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.