Welding Table, 78W, 46D, Cap 4400
- Item# 30D318
- Mfr. Model# TMB57846
- Catalog Page# 3045
- UNSPSC# 56101519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Welding Table
- Work Surface Width 78"
- Work Surface Depth 46"
- Work Surface Thickness 0.625"
- Load Capacity 4400 lb.
- Overall Height 30"
- Overall Width 78"
- Overall Depth 46"
- Work Surface Pattern CNC Machined 5/8" Holes In 2" Grid Pattern And 1-3/4" Slots Between Plates
- Adjustable Height No
- Construction Steel
- Finish Tabletop Plates Plain, Table Frame Painted Black, Legs Painted Yellow
- Color Black/Yellow
- Includes Welding Table, Work Surface Width 78 In, Work Surface Depth 46 In, Work Surface Thickness 0.625 In, Load Capacity 4400 lbs., Overall Height 30 In, Overall Width 78 In, Overall Depth 46 In, Work Surface Pattern CNC Machined 5/8 In Holes In 2 In Grid Pattern And 1-3/4 In Slots Between Plates, Construction Steel, Finish Tabletop Plates Plain, Table Frame Painted Black, Legs Painted Yellow, Color Black/Yellow, Includes Tabletop And Four Legs
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.