Twist-On Connector Kit, Terminal Type: Connector, Number of Pieces: 150, Number of Sizes: 2
- Item# 5VYL1
- Mfr. Model# 30-5152JR
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39121409
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Twist-On Connector Kit
- Connector Assortment Type Twist-On Terminals
- Tools Included C-24 Crimp Tool
- Kit Type Connector
- Terminal Type Connector
- Description/Special Features Mixed jar for maximum wire combination coverage
- Number of Pieces 150
- Includes (75) WT51 Yellow and (75) WT52 Red Twist Wire Connectors, C-24 Crimp Tool
- Number of Sizes 2
- Sizes Included WT51 Yellow, WT52 Red
- Wire Type Solid and Stranded - Copper Only
- Standards UL 486C Listed, CSA C2.2#188 Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Formaldehyde
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.