LanternLED, Plastic, Maximum Lumens Output: 55, Black, 7.10"
- Item# 18H235
- Mfr. Model# P-373010
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lantern
- Flashlight Grade General Purpose
- Lamp Type LED
- Flashlight Battery Size C
- Flashlight Battery Type Alkaline
- Number of Batteries 3
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 6/120 hr.
- Lumens Range 50 to 99
- Run Time on High Setting 6 hr.
- Maximum Lumens Output 55
- Length 7.10"
- Lumens 55
- Lamp Life 45 hr.
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Plastic
- Replacement Lamp None
- Switch Type Push Button
- Lens Material Plastic
- Weight with Batteries 7.50 oz.
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Fixed
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Rechargeable No
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6AHA7GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $56.15 / each
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.