Laser Printer,21 ppm,14-3/8"D
- Item # 38LV14
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BRTMFC7240
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 43212104
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Laser Printer
- Printer Output Black/White
- Functions Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax
- Print Speed (Black) 21.0 ppm
- Print Resolution (Black) 2400 x 600 dpi
- Max. Paper Size 8-1/2" x 14"
- Max. Copies 100
- Sorting Function Yes
- LCD Display Yes
- Operating System Compatibility Windows(R) XP, Vista(TM), 7
- Min. Reduction Percentage 25%
- Max. Enlargement Percentage 400%
- Fax Transmission Speed 14.4 kbps
- Max. Fax Pages 400
- Paper Tray Capacity 250
- Connector/Port/Interface USB
- Network Ready No
- Network Capable No
- Monthly Duty Cycle 10,000
- Height 12-1/8"
- Width 14-7/8"
- Depth 14-3/8"
- Includes Starter Toner Cartridge
- Standards Energy Star Qualified
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.