Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ceiling Ventilator
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 722
- CFM @ 0.100-In. SP 704
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 701
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 667
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 640
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 607
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 571
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 534
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 333
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 4.5
- Sones @ 0.100-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 4.6
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 4.7
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 4.8
- Voltage 120VAC
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 2.90
- Watts 313
- Motor RPM 960
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Open
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Grille Material Metal
- Grille Color White
- Mounting Position Ceiling or Wall
- Housing Material Galvanized Steel
- Wheel Material Polymeric
- Speed Control 4C254 or 6E898
- Standards UL/cUL Listed
- For Use With General Ventilation Applications
- Includes Automatic Backdraft Damper
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.