Silicone Tape; 10° to 218° Degrees; 120 Voltage
- Item # 13P854
- Mfr. Model # HSTAT101004
- Catalog Page # 657
- UNSPSC # 41102405
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Silicone Heat Tape
- Series HSTAT
- Temp. Range (C) 10 Degrees to 218 Degrees
- Temp. Range (F) 50 Degrees to 425 Degrees
- Max. Temp. 425 Degrees F
- Accuracy +/- 10 Degrees F
- Voltage 120
- Wattage 288
- Amps 2.4
- Width 1"
- Length 4 ft.
- Features 6 ft. Power Cord with Standard 2- Prong Plug (NEMA 1-15)
- Includes Controller Yes
- Standards CE, RoHS, REACH
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.