Dye Tracer Liquid, Red, 1 Pint
- Item # 8NDU0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 106053-01P
- Catalog Page # 633
- UNSPSC # 41111932
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.2 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
BRIGHT DYES® biodegradable dye tracer liquid is a fluorescent dye that makes water flow patterns easy to see, track, and map in lakes, reservoirs, septic systems, piping, and other bodies of water. The bright, vivid red color is easily detected in clear, deionized water in the range of 100 ppb of active ingredient—or just 10 ppb under a handheld laboratory black light (UV).
- Item Dye Tracer Liquid
- Color Red
- Size 16 oz.
- Concentration @ 1 PPM 1 pt. to 6250 gal.
- Application 50 to 50,000 gal.
- Standards Certified NSF60 Safe For Use in Drinking Water
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?