Recoil Gasoline Portable Inverter Generator, 1700 Rated Watts, 2200 Surge Watts, 120VAC
- Item # 45NL55
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 30651
- Catalog Page # 983
- UNSPSC # 26111604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Inverter Generator
- Portable Generator Technology Inverter
- Generator Fuel Type Gasoline
- Generator Rated Watts 1700
- Surge Watts 2200
- Generator Engine Brand Briggs and Stratton
- Generator Voltage 120VAC
- Generator Amps 14.0
- Generator Starter Type Recoil
- Generator Run Time @ 1/2 Load 5.0 hr.
- Run Time @ Full Load 3.0 hr.
- Generator Outlets 12VDC 5A (1),5-20R 120VAC Duplex (1)
- Engine Displacement 111cc
- Sound Level dB 59
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.0 gal.
- Wheel Kit Included No
- Air Cleaner Type Foam
- Low Oil Shut Down Yes
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Full Power Switch Yes
- Run Time Hour Meter No
- Cylinder Material Aluminum
- Includes Battery Charging Cable, 12V USB Adapter
- Generator Mfr. Warranty Details 2 yr.
- Standards CSA
- Generator Height 17-3/8"
- Length 21"
- Width 14-13/34"
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.