Gasoline Engine,27 HP,1-1/8 in. Crank
- Item # 20KC43
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 49T877-0004-G1
- Catalog Page # 985
- UNSPSC # 26101503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gasoline Engine
- Type 4 Cycle
- HP 27
- Gross Torque 39.4 lb.-ft.
- Engine RPM 3600
- Shaft Orientation Vertical
- Starter Type Heavy Duty Electric 12V
- Ignition Type Magnetron Electronic
- Low Oil Shut Down No
- Cylinders 2
- Gear Box No
- Bearings Plain with Pressure Lubrication
- Muffler No
- Air Cleaner Type Cyclonic
- Air Filter Cartridge with (2) Debris Protection
- Rotation CCW
- Application Z Turn and Riding Mower
- Overall Height (In.) 15-15/32
- Overall Width (In.) 18-1/8
- Overall Depth (In.) 19-5/64
- Shaft Length (In.) 4-19/64
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 1-1/8
- Shaft Configuration Tapped 7/16-20, Keyway
- Shaft Key (In.) 1/4
- Series Commercial V-Twin
- Maintenance Frequency Change At 5 hr., Then Once Every 50 hr. or Seasonally Whichever Comes First, Change Air Cleaner Cartridge Every 100 hr. or Seasonally, Change Oil Filter Every 100 hr. or Seasonally
- Features Dura-Bore Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeve, Dependable Float Feed Carburetor, Cyclonic Air Filter Provides Twice The Protection of Standard Filters, Electronic Ignition for Quick Starts, 12V Starter with 16A Charging System, Mechanical Compression Release. Advance Debris Management System With Dual Seal Cartridge Protection
- Design OHV - Twin Cylinder
- Agency Compliance Yes
- Includes Oil Pump, Starter, Cyclonic Filter
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.