Gas Engine,3600 rpm,3.66 in. Shaft L
- Item # 35ZD41
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 25T237-0045-F1
- Catalog Page # 1026
- UNSPSC # 26101503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gasoline Engine
- Type 4 Cycle
- Gross Torque 21.0 lb.-ft.
- Engine RPM 3600
- Shaft Orientation Horizontal
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Qt.) 6.9
- Starter Type Recoil/Electric
- Ignition Type Magnetron Electronic
- Low Oil Shut Down Yes
- Cylinders Cast Iron
- Gear Box No
- Bearings Dual Ball with Oil Seal
- Muffler Yes
- Air Cleaner Type Dual Clean Automotive Style
- Air Filter Pleated Paper with Foam Precleaner
- Rotation CCW
- Application Blowers, Log Splitters, Pressure Washers, Compressors, Tillers and Other Chore Applications
- Overall Height (In.) 18
- Overall Width (In.) 19.6
- Overall Depth (In.) 14.6
- Shaft Length (In.) 3-31/64
- Shaft Height (In.) 5.25
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 1
- Shaft Configuration Keyed 1/4", Tapped 7/16-20
- Shaft Key (In.) 1/4
- Series 2100 XR
- Maintenance Frequency Change Oil After 5 hr. Break In Period, and Then After 100 hr. or Annually, Whichever Comes First, Change/Clean Filter and Precleaner Every 25 hr. or Annually, Replace Air Filter, Spark Plug and Oil Annually, Inspect Muffler and Spark Arrester Every 50 hr., Use Briggs Fuel Treatment to Avoid Carburetion Issues Caused By Stale Fuel
- Features Dura Bore Cast Iron Sleeve, Float-Style Carburetor, Dura Clean Air Filter, Magnetron Ignition, 12V Starter, Rewind Backup, Low Tone Exhaust, 10A Charging System
- Design Overhead Valve
- Agency Compliance EPA, CARB, ASE J1940, Meets all Consumer Protection Agency Labeling Guidelines
- Includes Low Oil Sensor, Metal Tank, 2 yr. Consumer Warranty, 1 yr. Commercial Warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.