Electric/Recoil Gasoline Portable Generator, 8000 Rated Watts, 10,000 Surge Watts, 120VAC/240VAC
- Item # 6EDX7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 30664A
- Catalog Page # 982
- UNSPSC # 26111604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Generator
- Portable Generator Technology Conventional
- Generator Fuel Type Gasoline
- Generator Rated Watts 8000
- Surge Watts 10,000
- Generator Engine Brand Briggs and Stratton
- Generator Voltage 120VAC/240VAC
- Generator Amps 66.6/33.3
- Generator Starter Type Electric/Recoil
- Generator Run Time @ 1/2 Load 9.0 hr.
- Run Time @ Full Load 7.0 hr.
- Generator Outlets 5-20R 120VAC Duplex GFCI (2),L14-30R 120/240VAC Locking Receptacle (1)
- Parallel Configuration Capable No
- Engine Displacement 420cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 7.5 gal.
- Wheel Kit Included Yes
- Air Cleaner Type Paper
- Low Oil Shut Down No
- Engine Alternator Power Surge
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Full Power Switch No
- Run Time Hour Meter Yes
- Cylinder Material Cast Iron
- Includes Engine Oil Bottle, Owner Manual
- Generator Mfr. Warranty Details 3 yr.
- CARB Compliant No
- Standards UL, EPA, EVAP, CSA, NEC
- Generator Height 26-3/8"
- Length 34-3/4"
- Width 23"
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6EDX6BRIGGS & STRATTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.