Air Engine Cooling, 120/240VAC Voltage, Engine Size: 500cc, 8 kVA Rating, 1 Phase
- Item # 46C509
- Mfr. Model # 40351
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26111604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Automatic Standby Generator
- Engine Cooling Air
- kW 8 LP/7 NG
- kVA Rating 8
- Voltage 120/240VAC
- Height 35"
- Width 24-2/5"
- Length 28"
- Enclosure Material Galvanneal Steel
- Fuel Type Liquid Propane/Natural Gas
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Size 500cc
- Engine RPM 3600
- Amps 66.6/50.0
- NG Consumption @ Half Load 94 cu. ft./hr.
- LP Consumption @ Half Load 0.97 gph
- Hz 60
- Sound Level dBA 72
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Battery Included No
- 12VDC Battery Charger Yes
- Battery Requirements 12V Battery (12V/230 CCA )
- Engine Block Heater Optional
- Fault Indicator Lights Yes
- Fuel NPT Pipe Connection Sz. 3/4"
- High Temp. Alarm Yes
- Low Oil Pressure Alarm Yes
- Low Coolant Level Alarm No
- Min. Gas Pressure @ Generator (In WC) 11 to 14 LP, 4 NG
- Over Crank Protection Yes
- Phase 1
- Power Factor 1.0
- Repeat of Exercise Cycle 7 Days
- Run Time Hour Meter Yes
- Main Circuit Breaker Yes
- Over Speed Shutdown Yes
- CARB Compliant Yes
- Includes Hour Meter, Installation Base, Owner Manual, Installation Guide, Synthetic Oil
- Standards UL2200, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.