Air Engine Cooling, 120/240VAC Voltage, Engine Size: 895cc, 12 kVA Rating, 1 Phase
- Item# 2FCC2
- Mfr. Model# 40303
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26111604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Automatic Standby Generator
- Engine Cooling Air
- kW 15 LP/15 NG
- kVA Rating 12
- Voltage 120/240VAC
- Height 32"
- Width 34"
- Length 48"
- Enclosure Material Steel
- Fuel Type Liquid Propane/Natural Gas
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Size 895cc
- Engine RPM 3600
- Amps LP 125.0/62.5, NG 116.7/58.3
- NG Consumption @ Half Load 124 cu. ft./hr.
- LP Consumption @ Half Load 1.36 gph
- Sound Level dBA 65
- Automatic Volts Regulation No
- Battery Included No
- 12VDC Battery Charger Yes
- Battery Requirements 600 CCA
- Engine Block Heater No
- Fault Indicator Lights Yes
- Fuel NPT Pipe Connection Sz. 3/4"
- High Temp. Alarm Yes
- Low Oil Pressure Alarm Yes
- Low Coolant Level Alarm No
- Min. Gas Pressure @ Generator (In WC) 11 to 14 LP, 5 to 7 NG
- Over Crank Protection Yes
- Phase 1
- Power Factor 1.0
- Repeat of Exercise Cycle 7 Days
- Run Time Hour Meter Yes
- Over Speed Shutdown Yes
- Standards NEC, UL2200
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.