Liquid Propane/Natural Gas Automatic Standby Generator, 240VAC
- Item # 18K882
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 40549
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26111604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Automatic Standby Generator
- Generator Fuel Type Liquid Propane/Natural Gas
- Standby Power Rating 17kW LP/15kW NG
- Phase 1
- Generator Voltage 240VAC
- Transfer Switch Included No
- Enclosure Material Galvanneal Steel
- CARB Compliant Yes
- Engine Cooling Air
- Generator Engine Brand Briggs and Stratton
- Engine Size 993cc
- Height 32"
- Width 31"
- Length 48"
- Engine RPM 3600
- Amps 133.3/66.6
- NG Consumption @ Half Load 170 cu. ft./hr.
- LP Consumption @ Half Load 2.06 gph
- Hz 60
- Sound Level dBA 69
- Generator Mfr. Warranty Details 5 yr.
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Battery Included No
- 12VDC Battery Charger Yes
- Battery Requirements 550 CCA
- Engine Block Heater Optional
- Fault Indicator Lights Yes
- Fuel NPT Pipe Connection Sz. 3/4"
- High Temp. Alarm Yes
- Low Oil Pressure Alarm Yes
- Low Coolant Level Alarm No
- Min. Gas Pressure @ Generator (In WC) 11 to 14 LP, 4 NG
- Over Crank Protection Yes
- Power Factor 1.0
- Repeat of Exercise Cycle 7 Days
- Run Time Hour Meter Yes
- Main Circuit Breaker Yes
- Over Speed Shutdown Yes
- Includes Hour Meter, Installation Base, Owner Manual, Installation Guide, Synthetic Oil
- Standards UL2200, CSA
- kVA Rating 17
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.