8-1/4" x 10-13/64" Citrus Fragrance Disinfecting Wipes for Hard, Non Porous Surfaces
- Item # 49CZ59
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 33071/01
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47131502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cleaner Chemical Product Grouping Disinfecting and Sanitizing Wipes
- Cleaning Wipe - Item Disinfecting Cleaning Wipes
- Primary Chemical Quat
- Effective to Remove Coronavirus, E.coli, Influenza Type A, Klebsiella Pneumoniae, Rotavirus , Salmonella, Staphylococcus Aureus, Streptococcus
- Wet Contact Time 5 to 10 min.
- Cleaner Container Type Soft Pack
- Cleaner Container Size 30 ct.
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Sheet Size 8-1/4" x 10-13/64"
- Cleaner Form Wipes
- Wipes Application Disinfecting/Sanitizing
- Item Disinfecting Wipes
- Fragrance Citrus
- Formula Alkyl (C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride, Octyl Decyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Dioctyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride
- Color Blue
- Standards EPA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.