Vinyl Vinyl Cloth Label Tape Cartridge, White, 25/64"W x 30 ft.
- Item # 52HJ99
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # M61C-318-498
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 44102412
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Label Tape Cartridge
- Printer Series Compatibility BMP61, BMP71
- Label Maker Product Type Label
- Primary Label Application Lean and General Labeling
- Application General, Industrial ID
- Background Color White
- Length 30 ft.
- Width 25/64"
- Tape Format Continuous Roll
- Legend Blank
- Labels per Roll Continuous
- Label Type Vinyl
- Tape Material Vinyl Cloth
- For Use With Mfr. No. BMP61, BMP61-W, BMP71, Series R6200
- Adhesive Removable Acrylic
- Max. Lines of Print 2
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees F to 175 Degrees F
- Metal Detectable No
- Label Maker Tape Thickness 0.0073"
- Label Maker Tape Finish Semi-Gloss
- Standards ASTM B 117, ASTM D 1000, ASTM D 2979, ASTM G 155, UL Recognized
- Indoor / Outdoor Indoor
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.