White Polyester Label Tape Cartridge, Polyester Label Type, 50 ft. Length, 3/8" Width
- Item # 52HK01
- Mfr. Model # M61C-375-422
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 44102412
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Label Tape Cartridge
- Color White
- Label Type Polyester
- Tape Material Polyester
- Width 3/8"
- Length 50 ft.
- For Use With Mfr. No. BMP61, BMP61-W, BMP71, Series R4400, R6000, R6900
- Adhesive Permanent Acrylic
- Legend Blank
- Max. Lines of Print 2
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees F to 212 Degrees F
- Metal Detectable No
- Printer Series Compatability BMP61/BMP71/TLS
- Label Maker Tape Thickness 0.004"
- Label Maker Tape Finish Gloss
- Standards ASTM B 117, ASTM D 1000, ASTM D 2979, ASTM G 155, CSA Approved, UL Recognized
- Indoor / Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Application General, Industrial ID
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.