TLS 2200® Thermal Label Printer
- Item# 4VT62
- Mfr. Model# TLS2200
- Catalog Page# 477
- UNSPSC# 44102405
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Label Printer
- Printer Series TLS 2200(R) Thermal
- Max. Tape Width 2"
- Label Formats Supported Continuous and Die-Cut Labels
- Stand Alone Printing / PC Required Stand Alone or PC Printing
- Maximum Print Speed 0.5 in./sec.
- Printer Display None
- Font Range 4 to 72
- Color Printing Capability Single Color
- Printhead Resolution 203 dpi
- Printer Power Options AC Adapter, Rechargeable Battery
- Printer Connectivity Serial
- Application Cable Marking, Circuit Board ID, Facility ID, General ID, Healthcare Labeling, Industrial Barcode Labeling, Industrial ID, Laboratory ID, Panel Manufacturing, Plant Maintenance, Product ID, Wire Marking
- Printing Software Compatibility CodeSoft(TM), LabelMark(TM) Labeling Software
- Printer Weight 2.75 lb.
- Warranty 1 yr.
- Features Print Length Up to 54" (50.8mm), Adjustable for 6 Different Widths of Labels, Built-In Industrial Label Cutter, Custom TrueType Font, 750 Labels Per Day
- Includes Hard Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.