Desktop Label Printer Kit, Printer Series: S3100
- Item # 6UNN1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S3100W-PIPE-KIT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 44102405
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Desktop Label Printer Kit
- Printer Series S3100
- Max. Tape Width 5-3/4"
- Label Formats Supported Continuous and Die-Cut Labels
- Stand Alone Printing / PC Required Stand Alone or PC Printing
- Maximum Print Speed 3.0 in./sec.
- Printer Display Color Touch Screen
- Color Printing Capability Single Color
- Printhead Resolution 300 dpi
- Printer Power Options AC Power
- Application Safety & Facility ID
- Printing Software Compatibility BRADY(R) Workstation, MARKWARE(TM) Tape and Label Software
- Warranty 5 yr.
- Features Walk-Up-And-Print Operation, Drop-In Supplies, Hi-Res Touch Screen Display, Drag and Drop Technology, 1/2" to 4" Label Widths, 8 Print Ribbon Colors, 13 Different Materials in 16 Different Colors, Built-In Design Wizards for Arc Flash, RTK and WHMIS Chemical Labels and Pipe Markers
- Includes (2) White Print Ribbons, (3) Black Print Ribbons, 1 x 4 in B-593 Black Raised Panel Label Roll, 1.125 in B-595 Blue Label Roll, 1.125 in B-595 Green Label Roll, 1.125 in B-595 Red Label Roll, 1.125 in B-595 Yellow Label Roll, 2.25 in B-595 Green Label Roll, 2.25 in B-595 Red Label Roll, 2.25 in B-595 Yellow Label Roll, 4 in B-595 Green Label Roll, 4 in B-595 Yellow Label Roll, BBP(R) 31 Printer, Blank Valve Tag Variety Pack - Small, Small Die Cut Labels for Valve Tags
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.