Spill Kit/Station, Bag, Universal, 11.5 gal.
- Item # 436N17
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SK-VEH
- Catalog Page # 1854
- UNSPSC # 47131905
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Spill Control Spill Kit/Station
- Container Type Bag
- Spill Control - Fluids Absorbed Universal
- Volume Absorbed Per Pkg. 11.5 gal.
- Container Capacity 11 gal.
- Height 22"
- Width 16"
- Length 5"
- Wheels No
- Lockable No
- Static Dissipative No
- UV Resistant No
- Portable Yes
- Number of Components 47
- Color Yellow
- Includes (10) Universal 15" x 19" Pads, (2) Disposal Bags, (20) Oil Only 15" x 19" Pads, (3) Pairs of 3" x 42" Socks, Pair of Goggles, Pair of Nitrile Gloves, Putty Patty, (9) Plugs
- Standards OSHA 29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)EPA 40 CFR 112.7(c)(1)(vii)OSHA 29 CFR 1910,120(j)(1)(vii)
- Item Spill Kit
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.